Tuesday, November 15, 2011

39 Days Before Christmas


39 days more to go and it's christmas already, I heard christmas songs playing on the radio, and decors are almost every where.. In our house we already have a christmas tree gifts na lng ang kulang, hehehe..Days are so fast didn't notice christmas is approaching, as early as today people are busy roaming the malls looking for a cheaper decors, gifts for kris kringle and for their loved ones. Me still have no time to go shopping i'm waiting for the sale, hehehe and I have no lists yet for the gifts that i'll be buying.. 

Christmas is for sharing and spending time with our loved ones, I'm so excited because this is the 2nd year that me and my boyfriend will celebrate christmas together and counting more years to spend it with him...

Advance Merry Xmas.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...