Friday, November 18, 2011

Simply Me



I am a simple person who likes simple things and live  a simple life.. I don't put make up when I go to work, don't like to party and doesn't like wearing fashionable clothes.. I'd rather wear t-shirt or polo shirt partnered in jeans or shorts.. I don't use high heel shoes but instead i go for flat shoes or flip flops... That's me, my life and i am proud of it. I don't need to pretend to be someone whom i am not, much better to show your true color than to be an iguana... I am happy to be this way no pretentions and I live my life the way i want it to be without any other people controlling me....I don't care if they don't like me they're not the one feeding me for as long as i don't step unto others shoes it's fine with me.. More important is that I have my family and a loving boyfriend who accept me for who and what I am, love me unconditionally without any doubt and whose always there to catch me when I fall.

As the saying goes "Simplicity is Beauty" so why change?...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...