Thursday, November 24, 2011

Feel Great

I feel great today, finally my mom and I are ok already. We had a fight since Monday and we are not talking to each other and it bothers me lot. I need to lower my pride it doesn't matter whose at fault she is my mother and I have no right to be mad at her.. I love my mom very much she took care of me since the day I was born and if not because of her I am not here in this world.. 

Thank you mom for the life, love, understanding, care and patience you had given me I owe it everything to you.


Sorry if I cause you pain though sometimes I am hard headed and not following your advises I know that what you are saying to me is for my own good and I really appreciate it a lot because oftentimes you are right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...