Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Collections (Shoes, Flip Flops and Bags)


I love shoes as a matter of fact i think i already have 30 pairs quite plenty. All of my shoes are flats i don't like high heels or wedges coz i might trip off when walking. Everytime I go to the mall and I see a shoe that's perfect for me I buy it immediately even though it's out in the budget...There's this shoe I bought just recently at abreeza mall it's so beautiful very comfy and has a unique design the brand is "Shoe in a Box" super dooper I wear it almost everyday, one of my favorite especially the color (lavander with a ribbon)... Lots of colors and designs to choose from, if I only  have an extra money that time i probably bought 3 pairs of it, hehehe. Still happy because joch bought me one with a different style..

I also have a dozen of Havaianas flip flops, I wear it when I go to the Mall, in the office or at the beach.. It looks good in jeans, shorts or even in sunday dresses, that's why most of the people love to buy havaianas slipper because it's very comfortable to wear though expensive...


Bags ooh bags i have lots of them most of it are gifts and my favorite is the one that joch gave me it's a big bag and i can put all my stuff there.. The latest bag that I have is Long Champ i don't know why it's so expensive if you try to look at it the style is very simple. The good thing about that bag it's very durable even you put heavy things d masira agad..

bags that joch gave me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...