Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Lover My Friend

If someone would ask me when the happiest time in my life was, I would gladly recall the day I met a person I‘d never thought would occupy a significant place in my heart and in my life. Yes, it was the time I met my Rock...

Two years ago, I gave myself a chance to love again after experiencing those very painful broken relationships before I met my boyfriend My heart seeks for someone who would accept me as I am, someone who would understand my mood swings, a person who could say right in front of my face which area I should change and which area I should continue doing, and above all could give the love I was looking for – a real love, a true love, a love that gives its genuine meaning; a different kind of love that others may find it so difficult to understand.

I know there were times that you have a hard time understanding me but I appreciate every bit of patience you give to me; every honest word you utter; every loving affection you show to me . I know having GOD as the center of this relationship, we will grow more in love in each day as we face it.

Now, as we both see it, no matter what happens, we don’t need to worry anymore because GOD KNOWS BEST for this relationship. Just continue praying that we will both grow and in HIS TIME, we will be together…



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...