Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rainy Wednesday

It's a rainy Wednesday and nakakatamad pumasok kung pwede lng sanang umuwi... hehehe Here I am stuck in the office watching cars passing by and doing nothing...Rain is pouring since morning and i think hanggang mamaya pa ito... Hmm sarap kumain ng champorado, lomi at uminum ng mainit na Milo don't drink coffee kc kaya Milo na lng. :) Ang hirap ng walang ginagawa nakakabato buti na lng may net at nakakasurf ako and update ng aking blog it's been a while since the last time i posted an article,  haven't visited my blog recently because i'm quite busy for the past few days... But now I'm back ready to share my thoughts and views, anyways mejo i'm not in the mood today bad trip kc may nabasa akong di maganda and nakakainit ng ulo.. grrrr I dont want to be affected but it's inevitable hope I will feel better na....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...