Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thank You for the Past 18 Months

No word can compare
How much you mean to me
I don’t ever dare
To question the One Up There

For this love that both of us have
We both give ourselves chances
For the Love that once was not a success
We both pray that this could be

And Yes, in this time
That we journey together
As you and me ought to be
Loving each other faithfully



Months past, our love grows amazingly
Trying times we both conquered triumphantly
With GOD at our side
And He Alone in us ABIDE 




I can face tomorrow
And I am ready to bear any sorrow,
Knowing that you are always there for me
Surely, we can both go through it all
Only by GOD’s Grace….only by His Power!


Happy 1 yr and 6 month anniversary to us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...